Friday, July 19, 2024

America the Beautiful: Roadtrip of Landscapes



Every few years I like to take a 3 week road trip and try to visit a couple dozen National Park sites. This year, I've been able to go to about 40 park sites in about half a year, including Big Bend, Carlsbad Caverns, White Sand Dunes, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Great Sand Dunes, Zion, Mesa Verde, Rocky Mountains. National Monuments and often State Parks are just as impressive, and less crowded, so I've learned not to dismiss those. I love the landscapes of this gorgeous country and I love each one more when I can contrast it with other, different types of beautiful geography. White sands, red rock, underground caverns, mountain tops, amber waves of grain. We've got it all! Here are some of my favorite moments from my recent travel. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment